The Ninth Annual
the website dedicated to social and documentary photography
will proudly exhibit two photo documentary finalists Submit for a chance to exhibit your work at the FAIT & CAUSE Gallery
58 rue Quincampoix – 75004 Paris – France
From Tuesday May 14th until Saturday July 13th, 2019
Conditions of participation
● applicants must be registered on SOPHOT.com with an up-to-date personal file that
includes the project being submitted. Registration is free and open to all.
● the photographic project submitted for consideration must:
– deal with a social or environmental issue
– have been completed in 2017 or 2018. Only one documentary may be submitted per
● APPLICATION FILE – Each application must include:
– A brief biography of the photographer
– Synopsis: subject, intention, obstacles, social/environmental context, collaborators,
etc. (1 page)
– 30 to 50 images printed on paper size A5 minimum, A4 or larger
(proof prints or high-quality laser prints accepted)
Each image must be numbered and captioned.
– A CD including all the above data (text in Word format and photos as jpeg files, 1920 pixels, 72 dpi)
– The photographer must also indicate whether or not any exhibitions or publications of
the work submitted are planned for 2019.
Applications must either be sent by post or otherwise delivered to:
Association Pour Que l’Esprit Vive – SOPHOT.com 69 boulevard de Magenta 75010 Paris, France no later than Friday February 22nd 2019. Dead line.
The selection will be announced during the third week of March 2019.
After this date all applications that have not been selected may be collected – please call +33 1 81 80 03 66/63 to arrange a time. If you live in France, please enclose a stamped envelope for return.
The production and installation of this exhibition will be organized and provided by SOPHOT.com and the winning photographers will be invited to collect their exhibited work at the end of the exhibition.
Association Pour Que l’Esprit Vive – SOPHOT.com – 69 boulevard de Magenta 75010 – Paris, France
Tél. (33) 01 81 80 03 66 / 63 – email@example.com